Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco De Drink-O


....and drink-o we shall! Last Friday night, May 4th, Jaylinne was having a sleep over at Grandma's house, which freed the night up for us! We decided we would go up to Salt Lake and eat dinner at Squatters with our friends Joel, Meggi, and Jen. Squatters is a local brewery, and it serves amazing food! We like to go there because it is delicious, and they get their food from local suppliers.

Note: This photo was NOT taken by me.

So after an amazing blackened tilapia sandwich and a drink, we decided it would be fun to go see a movie. We decided on American Reunion. This was the fourth movie in a series that started around the time we were all high-school age. I'm not sure about anyone else, but it got me feeling a little nostalgic :) 

Note: This photo was Not taken by me (obviously!)

This cut-out was at the movie theater. It is much taller than it looks. I was on my tippy toes! Ryan's got  purty face :)


After the movie ended, we went back  to Joel and Meggi/s house and celebrated our friend Brad's birthday. All around, it turned into a pretty great night!

The next day, the real Cinco De Mayo, there was  Real Salt Lake game that we decided to take Jaylinne to. We were playing against the New England Revolution. It was a great game, and we ended up winning 2-1! Jaylinne celebrated with a snow cone ;) OLE!









1 comment:

  1. Why am I just now seeing this?! CUTE!! That was an excellent night! You forgot to mention our divine brunch ;) haha! Wow, Quatro de Mayo did me in for Cinco de Mayo. True story.

    ReplyDelete