Monday, May 7, 2012

Challenge: ACCEPTED!


The reason I started a blog was to keep a "journal" of sorts for events that I may forget over time. My friend Meggi, who has a fantastic blog, was actually the one who talked me into starting one. I would read hers and find myself thinking that it was a great way for her to preserve her memories without actually having to write them down. Since I've started blogging, I always wish I did it more frequently. I often find that I don't have a whole lot to talk about. I started thinking that a blog challenge may be just what I need...so here goes! I can't promise it will be 30 consecutive days, or even that I'll complete it. But I want to! Wish me luck!


(Oh, and Meggi, I'm hoping the urge strikes you to do the same! Wink, wink)

1 comment:

  1. awww... you are too kind :) yay! i am excited for you to do this! I went through a stage where I was having issues trying to find anything interesting to say about things I wanted to blog about and decided to do a 30 day challenge! It was so fun! And over the course of the 30 days, I had a ton of stuff that I wanted to talk about when the challenge was over.... Some of my favorite posts were after actually.... dang, maybe I need to do another one ;)

    ReplyDelete