Saturday, February 15, 2014

My First Time Snowboarding


Yesterday, for our friend Ben's birthday, we got a group of people together to go skiing and snowboarding at Snowbird Ski Resort in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Everyone we went with was pretty experienced with either skiing or snowboarding...except for Brad and me.

Brad found a pretty good deal that got us lessons and a day pass for a good price, so I decided I better go with him while I could so I wouldn't have to go alone!

Needless to say, I found out the hard way that I am nowhere near as coordinated as I once thought! It was definitely a learning experience. I'll need a few more lessons before I hit anything other than the bunny hills, that's for damn sure!

All in all, it was a good day spent with good friends, and I'm glad I decided to tag along! My body is sure feeling it today, I feel like I was run over by a truck ;)










            

            

No comments:

Post a Comment