Tuesday, February 25, 2014

First Session Down!


For a little over a year now, I have been planning on getting tattoos of my mom and dad on my leg. But each time the appointment came around- I canceled it. I was nervous about how they would turn out! I didn't want to be that girl! You know, the one walking around with an ugly tattoo and no one had the heart to tell her. It wasn't because of the tattoo artist- I'd seen lots of his work and it was amazing. I think it was just because I had never gotten a tattoo that was so meaningful. However, I decided the idea had been in my head long enough, and it was time to do it. So I done did it!  The first session was tonight, and it was for about 3 and a 1/2 hours. My God was it painful! But so worth it! Looks just like the picture.Can't wait to get it all finished up!






No comments:

Post a Comment