Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pie and Beer Day!


In Utah, the 24th of July is a holiday known as Pioneer Day. Although I'm not crystal clear on all the details, I gather that a group of pioneers on their way to California said, "Good enough" and went ahead and set up shop in Utah. Well, to those settlers, I would like to say: thanks! If you ask me, Utah is pretty dope ;)



Jaylinne got wind that for Pioneer Day you get to do fireworks, and she was pretty excited! She kept running up and down the sidewalk yelling, "I love this holiday!" I'm almost positive it was because she was very appreciative of the founding of Utah, and had nothing to do with the fireworks ;)  This shot was just outside our back patio, what a sunset right?!


I get a little nervous around fireworks, so Ryan was the one volunteered to be in charge of this venture.




No comments:

Post a Comment