Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Kindergarten Graduate


To say the last year flew by is a huge understatement. I feel like it went by so quickly my head is spinning! I thought it was a hard day in Momma Land when Jaylinne ran off to her first day of kindergarten. Little did I know that the last day of kindergarten would feel like someone set Momma Land on fire! Ok, ok. There's a chance I'm being dramatic ;) 

I am so thankful that I got to volunteer in her classroom twice a week. It was such a fun experience getting to see her interact with the kids in her class, and even getting to interact with them myself! One thing's for sure, I will sure miss those turkeys! And wouldn't you just know it, my camera battery died, so I had to use my phone :(






These are a couple of Jaylinne's best buddies, Brighton and Brooke, with her on graduation day. Brooke was in her class and Brighton is her younger brother. Photo credit Daniel Evans.



2 comments: