Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Excited? Perhaps...but only a little



A couple of weeks ago, my mom and dad bought a play set to put in their yard for all the grandkids to play on when they were visiting. Here is a picture of a very similar playset:

Photo credit: Playset Services

They wanted to keep it a surprise until the kids saw it in person. I was able to record Jaylinne's reaction and, boy, am I glad I did! Was keeping it a surprise worth it? You tell me...


Haha! This video kills me. Where does she come up with this stuff?!

5 comments:

  1. "PLEASE tell me it's a kitty I can take home!" SO freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao she is in! I like the kitty part too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where she says "I'm freakin' out!" and my personal fave: "I'm gonna puke!" :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete