Monday, November 28, 2011

A picture really IS worth a thousand words...


Our Thankgiving break!

Jaylinne had a dentist appointment on Wednesday. I don't want to brag or anything (of course I do!) but the phrase, "Perfect teeth" was actually used. And not just by Ryan and I, the dentist too! 

On Thanksgiving day, we went over to Mike and Juliet's house to eat. We. Got. STUFFED! Mike is an amazing cook, and we had a great time with family! Later on, the Packs and Shaun and Deej came over and we watched some movies. A perfect way to spend Thanksgiving.

 Family movie nights are the best! Jaylinne gets so excited when we have popcorn, AND she gets to pick the movie!

I held out for as long as I could, but the day after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree! And just so we're clear, when I say, "I held out," what I really mean is Ryan wouldn't let me ;)

With all that was going on, we somehow managed to squeeze in a trip to the aquarium!




3 comments:

  1. awwww, looks like a FABULOUS Thanksgiving weekend! So proud of her perfect teeth! ;)

    So .... those little mini turkeys are the cutest! I see that there's oreos, candy corn, reeses cups but what the heck is the head and the feet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS> You have a lucky little girl there with such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete