Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!


I was in charge of Jaylinne's Halloween party in school again this year, and it was a success! Ryan got a new camera that shoots amazing quality, so I had him come shoot the party for me!


          

This year Jaylinne dressed up as Queen Elsa, from the Disney movie Frozen. If you ask me, she ROCKED her costume!



I decided I wanted to be an owl this year, so I made my costume, and a matching mask to go with it.



Laura decided to be a sugar skull, or a Day of the Dead girl. She got temporary tattoos for her face, and I cut them out and put them on for her. I think they turned out awesome!



 After school, we went with Laura, Ryan, and the kids over to Mom's house to pay her a visit. While we were there, we thought it would be a good chance to take some family pictures of everyone in their costumes!










When we left Mom's house, we went over to Mike and Juliet's house for trick or treating! They live in a big neighborhood with lots of houses, so we usually decide to go in a big group and do it at their house. It was a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment