Friday, September 12, 2014

School Pictures- September 12, 2014


Jaylinne is getting into the phase where she wants to pick out her own clothes. Most days, I am willing to compromise with her and help her out so she doesn't look like an orphan. However, picture day is NOT one of those days! I am so picky when it comes to pictures, there is little compromising to be done ;) I picked out her outfit for her, and she was beyond upset that she couldn't wear what she ad picked out. I told her one day, she would look back at her pictures and thank me!
















 Her choice of outift? I'm glad you asked! A black and pink dress that looks like it came straight out of 1987, a jean vest, denim shorts UNDER the dress and sticking out the bottom, and black cowboy looking boots with Gold accents. Haha! She is still a beauty no matter what she wears though :)











No comments:

Post a Comment