Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Road Trip to Idaho Falls- September 23, 2014


The Used and Taking Back Sunday were playing a show in Idaho Falls, which is only about 4 hours away from UT. So us girls decided to make the trip and catch the show!  We left at 6 in the morning in order to get there, and be in line at the venue to get a good spot for the show. Good thing we got there so early, we were the first ones in line, and ended up being front and center! Right behind us in line, there were 2 girls from UT, and their mom who drove them out for the show (Mom of the year!) They mentioned their mom couldn't go because they couldn't afford 3 tickets, so I gave her mom the extra ticket I had as opposed to selling it. I'm so glad I did, they were by us at the show and they all had a blast! After the show, we drove back home. I'm so glad we went, and I would do it again in a heartbeat- however, in my old age, I don't think I am cut out for not sleeping for 24 hours :)

 





Frank Iero- Frank Iero and The Cellebration

Jeph Howard- The Used


No comments:

Post a Comment