Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 in San Clemente, CA


For Thanksgiving this year, my parents were flying to Texas to spend it with my mom's side of the family. So Ryan and I decided we would make a trip out to his brother's house, in southern California, to spend it with their family.

We got back from Portland on Monday night, so Tuesday morning, we loaded up the card and headed out! It was a lot of driving, but well worth the trip!


Our littlest passenger was pretty worn out. However, she got some good rest and it was a fun drive :)


Jaylinne really loved to get to spend time with her cousins! She wore herself out playing in no time! Jaylinne, Finn, and Wil eating breakfast that Hillary cooked for them. 



            
Ryan and Elle battling it out playing tether ball in the backyard.How perfect is their backyard?!


Seriously?!


Goodness.


Jaylinne's aunt Hillary is so good about finding things for her to do while she's visiting. 


Just down the street from their house they have a pretty nice little park for the kids to play at. So a few times, we went over there to check it out and had a pretty good time! Finn was trying to bury himself in the sand :)



 


 Jaylinne was pretty sure she wasn't going to make it to dinner. She was famished.  She barely had enough fuel to pen this warning note! ;) "I'm so hungry I can die right now." I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it's a good thing she's not dramatic! While we were waiting for dinner to be ready, there were plenty of other shenanigans going on :)







 This was Hillary's first time booking Thanksgiving dinner, and if you ask me, she killed it! She went all out, and I couldn't help but take pictures of how gorgeous everything looked. Not to mention how amazing everything tasted!

In the beginning of November, our friends that lived in our neighborhood back home moved to Chula Vista, CA, whic about an hour and a half south of San Clemente. So one of the days we were ou there, we met up with them and decided to have a beach day!























































It was a good trip, I'm thankful we got to go. I'm glad I was able to keep myself busy and not be consumed worrying about other things going on at home- which I'm not ready to blog about yet, so that will be at a later date ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment