Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Party- December 6, 2013


Each year, out friends have a Christmas party. Usually it is at MK's house, but since we have more room now, we decided to throw it at our place. Because of that, we ended up putting up our decorations a little earlier than normal.






 As most of you know, if my husband didn't know how to cook- we would starve. This year, I tried  making a few snacks! I failed. Miserably. However, once Laura came to my rescue, it was smooth sailin'! We made chocolate dipped pretzels, and santas made out of strawberries and a cream cheese dip. They turned out cute! So cute, in fact, that I had a hard time eating them ;) They each looked like they had their own little personalities.




Usually, I am the one taking all the pictures, but Ryan's friend from work took the camera over. He got lots of pictures!





























No comments:

Post a Comment