Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Back At It!


Once I finished my last project, I was just dying to do another! I sewed some bean bags for Jaylinne's game out of some leftover chevron fabric I had, but I still had quite a bit left! As Jaylinne and I were putting up Halloween decorations in our house, I realized I didn't have a Halloween wreath to hang on our front door! How is that possible?! If there's on thing I love more than Halloween, it would be Halloween decorations!

The confusion turned to excitement when I realized I could make a door decoration! The wheels began to spin so quickly in my head that I'm almost positive smoke was coming out of my ears! So off I went. I used decorations I used in the past that I wasn't too fond of anymore, and would more than likely wind up being donated to a thrift store. Turned out pretty cute, and the only thing I had to buy was a hook to hang it on! The lighting is terrible, as today is a rainy day with no sun shining, so these are the best pictures I could get. I decided I didn't want this one outside in the elements, so now it's hanging in our entryway. Even better! Now I just need something for our front door. Back to the drawing board!






No comments:

Post a Comment