Monday, August 4, 2014

Broke City Reunion Show- August 3, 3014


One of the bands Ryan is in, Broke City, had a reunion show at Urban Lounge in Salt Lake. The band consists of him, and his best friends, so as you can imagine, he has a blast!  Here are the pictures I snapped:

  Ryan and his brother, Chad 


From left: Jimmy, Michael, Kandi, Heather, Chris


Jen and I


Jeremy, he was one of the bass players


Taryn making a funny face 


Meggi (Joel's wife), Sydney (Rob's wife), and I 


Jen, Ashley, and Meggi


Sydney and I


From left: Brad, Heather, Randi, ?, Ben, Katie


MK and Meggi




Since it was at a bar, Jaylinne couldn't go. She was pretty upset she couldn't watch her daddy play, so I face-timed her during the set :)  


Ben and Ryan


We sure look good, don't we?!



My sister in law, Hillary, and I 
























           

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment