Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013


In the days leading up to Halloween, we did the "standard" Halloween activities:














We scored a couple of sweet pumpkins from Grandpa Milt (Ryan's dad.) So we decided to carve and paint those bad boys right up!Ryan helped Jaylinne with pumpkins, and I was in charge of the camera, and snacks!




I made deviled eggs, cupcakes, and roasted pumpkin seeds.  Jaylinne was pretty excited to help me frost the cupcakes :)

On Halloween, the kids in Jaylinne's class got to wear their costumes to school, cause they were going to have a party.  Jaylinne was a witch! This is the first year she didn't want to be one of the Disney princesses! Before school, she started to "cast spells on me," so I decided I had better snap some pictures before I turned into a toad ;)





























             

After school, we went trick or treating with Jaylinne's cousins- from both sides! She had a BLAST!








               
               

No comments:

Post a Comment